1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site;
2. Who collects such information;
3. How such information is used;
4. With whom your information may be shared;
5. What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
6. What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control;
7. and, How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information:
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, format preference (HTML vs. Text), address, interests, and similar information. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
Alley Chat does occasionally share names with listeners during our Podcasts, but only to identify listeners for listener participation. We never sell any information.
Internet Protocol Address:
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our Site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Site, analyze trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Use of “Cookies”:
One of Alley Chat’s primary goals is to keep your information private and secure. By submitting questions/comments/feedback through this website via email, comment boards, text message, voicemails or any other form of communication that this website is capable of at the time of submission, you are consenting that it be used during a podcast unless it is explicitly noted that you would like to remain anonymous.
Our Site contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which Alley Chat claims no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
Contacting the Website: